All members of ESMA get benefits from supporting Specialist Printing Worldwide.
- Advertisements can be placed at discounts of up to 40% to the normal rates
- A 40% discount is given to members sponsoring a button on the Process Information Centre. The PIC is on the magazines web site where regular advertisers can sponsor a button under which they can provide specialist printers ready access to reliable information from a well-reputed and renowned supplier of machinery and consumables. Each button on the site will cover a specific aspect of specialist printing. By taking a button companies are promoting their own products and services while at the same time also providing valuable educational information to the industry.
- The magazine will work closely with members to ensure that they have maximum opportunity to publicise their products and services by insertion of news brief items and technical articles. By careful planning of articles advertisements and In Briefs it is possible to keep your company in the eye of the customer.
- The magazine is always looking for new ways to promote members products and is open to any suggestions for improvement from ESMA members.
Three issues remaining for 2010.
- will preview IPEX and FESPA 2010, Copy by 30th March
- will preview the SGIA show, VisCom, Screen Print India, copy by 5th August
- will review the SGIA and Screen Print India, copy by 18th October
Copies will be distributed free to attendees of each of the shows previewed.
Peter Buttiens, CEO of ESMA comments as follows:
“Since its launch in 2007, ESMA and our members have seen great benefits in sponsoring Specialist Printing. It continues to be highly innovative with a clear focus on technological matters. The magazine is an excellent outlet for ESMA members to improve training and knowledge via technical articles from our committees and individual members, and it provides our members with a unique opportunity of reaching their customers and spreading the latest technical information throughout the industry worldwide”.