Adanced solutions on Glass Decoration
As recognition on the importance of Glass Industry events calendar GLASPint2009 had an combined organization of ESMA and Glass Worldwide sponsored by Deutsche Glasstechnische Gesellschaft (DGG), GlassGlobal.com, L’Institut du Verre, SGIA and SGCDpro. GLASSPrint2009 was realised in Darmstadt dedicated to Glass segments with a similar format as last conference, with technical speeches as well table top exhibitions. The first surprise was related with the high number of 130 participants from 37 countries, clearly showing in spite the present difficulties of segments like building or automotive other areas and new technologies have their own space for innovation, decoration trends and new developments on flat glass and glass packaging.
For Ruy de Lacerda & Cª., Lda. was without any doubt an excellent conference being for register:
- Elite of speeches and presences among the Screen Printing world.
- Great international participation in this conference.
- Excellent moment for reflexion where “Screen Printing Principles” guiding the industry for success.
- SCREEN PRINTING an important factor for Diferentiation and Add Value as a printing technology for the Glass Industry.
- The traditional Glass Industry (volume oriented) in a must to “learn” the “Secrets of Screen Printing Process” in order to get the real benefits.
- Screen Printing Prepress as fundamental step for success by In or Outsourcing the stencil making.
- New dimensions as well as Differentiating trend in the flat glass industry.
- Innovative Designs creating images, controlling light transmission (functional), lining, 4 colour half tones, degradées, full covers (visual) or by dots for counter vision effects, etc..
- An active presence of the Screen Printing family showing vitality and managing well the new economical challenges with optimism and investments.