ESMA organises several technical conferences accompanied by tabletop exhibitions. The topics cover all aspects of functional, industrial and speciality printing with both traditional and digital technologies. Our conferences attract up to 500 attendees: printers, engineers, chemists, system developers, researchers, OEMs and brand owners.
- The Inkjet Conference and The Inkjet Conference USA
- Direct Container Print
- Printed Interior Decoration
- Advanced Functional & Industrial Printing
- Digital Textile Congress
Members benefit from:
- Conference presentations available after the event, incl. audio recordings
- Discounts for presenting-exhibiting, as well as delegating
- Speakers priority
- Direct involvement in conference concept development
- Sponsorship opportunities
With support of renowned European academic institutes ESMA develops a series of educational programmes. The goal is to offer certified hands-on training courses handling all aspects of industrial printing technologies. Topics include industrial inkjet and digital textile printing. More info at: www.esma.com/academy
ESMA PAVILIONS ON BIGGEST INDUSTRY SHOWS
Our pavilions are an integral part at major trade shows and showcase the printing technology on both printing and non-printing exhibitions.
Members benefit from:
- Reduced exhibition costs in different formats (ESMA lounge partners, pavilions partners, own stands)
- Introduction to new shows and reduced risk of exhibiting to new, niche markets
- VIP access
ESMA cooperates with international exhibitions, associations and academic entities active in areas related to functional and industrial printing.
- AIPIA (Active & Intelligent Packaging Industry Association)
- BVDM (German Printing and Media Industries Federation)
- Euratex (The European Apparel and Textile Confederation)
- Fogra (Graphic Technology Research Association)
- Fraunhofer Institute for Manufacturing Engineering and Automation
- InnovationFab (organiser of Smart Lighting and Smart Sensing conferences)
- iPrint Institute at University of Applied Sciences Western Switzerland
- Stuttgart Media University
- Unitex (Association of Executives of the Textile Industry)
- University of Cambridge
- University of Hasselt
- VIGC (Flemish Centre for Graphic Innovation)
- Viscom (Visual Communication show)
Members benefit from:
- Reduced entry fees to partner events
- Dedicated meeting areas and VIP treatment during the events
- Involvement in partner projects, co-development and research
ESMA HSEP COMMITTEE
Chaired by Gabriele Heller from Marabu, the Health, Safety and Environmental Protection Committee educates and updates members on regulations such as REACH, GHS, CLP, as well as recycling and nanotechnology legislation. Members receive support and advice, and can participate in setting industry standards.
ESMA TAMA COMMITTEE
The committee for Technology, Applications and Marketing Activities (TAMA) conceptualises and develops ESMA conferences, seminars and involve members in workgroups on print quality and certification.
ESMA EXPERT TEAM
A team consisting of ESMA members, all experts in their respective domains, offers support both inside the organisation and to everyone from the printing world who seeks specific advice on printing technologies for various applications. All ESMA members are welcome to join the team which is promoted on major trade shows and in mailing campaigns. The questions coming to ESMA from the printing community are channelled to our experts and benefit both the association and members by generating new business contacts.
ESMA newsletters and mailings reach over 80,000 international contacts from all stages of the printing value chain. There are at least four online editions per year and two-three hard copy newsletters distributed on the biggest industry events. All ESMA members are mentioned in the hard copies with their logo and website address. Additional exposure is offered via advertisement banners (both online and offline).
ESMA MEDIA PARTNER
Circulated in 15,000 copies worldwide, “Specialist Printing Worldwide” is the magazine for functional and industrial printing processes. The focus on technical content and practical solutions ensures high readership quotes among ESMA target audience. Our members benefit from special PR packages at “SPW” and advertisement discounts of up to 40% compared to standard rates.
ESMA EUROPEAN PROJECTS
ESMA is actively involved in EU-funded projects at the meeting point of printing and other processes including electronics or textiles. Some of the recent projects received support within Horizon 2020 and CORNET programmes, as well as from Flanders Innovation & Entrepreneurship Agency (IWT). These were eg. CLIP (Conductive Low-Cost Ink Project) and POLEOT (Printing of Light Emitting Devices on Textiles). ESMA members are welcome as partners and originators of projects and can always contact the association with their ideas.
MEMBERSHIP FOR MANUFACTURERS
Small members are companies with a turnover of less than 5 million euros. Their membership fee is 2,000 euros per year.
Large members are companies with a turnover starting from 5 million euros. Their membership fee is 3,900 euros per year.
When joining during a calendar year, the membership is calculated pro rata, see below:
When joining in… The yearly fee for a small member The yearly fee for a large member January 2,000 3,900 February 2,000 3,900 March 2,000 3,900 April 2,000 3,900 May 1,333 2,600 June 1,333 2,600 July 1,333 2,600 August 1,333 2,600 September 667 1,300 October 667 1,300 November 667 1,300 December 667 1,300
MEMBERSHIP FOR TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS
A Technology Partner is a company or an individual involved in using, promoting, supporting screen or digital inkjet printing in the general purpose.Excluded are all suppliers or OEM partners because these qualify as full members. Included are resellers, distributors, consultants, printers, developers… using or supporting in a professional way the technology described before.
Membership fee for technology partners is 500 euros per year (250 euros for registrations between July and December).